Fill in the Blank Worksheets
instructions are below.
Music for a Better World Lesson Plans (Artists for Equality/Tha Truth)
1) Go to www.ThaTruthMusic.Com
2) Click on the image in the middle of the screen (update your flash if needed)
3) Click on the "Lyrics" tab close to the top of the screen on the left
4) Click on the Music for a Better World album link
5) Click on the name of the song and the lyrics will appear
6) Play the song 3 times with the lyrics projected on a screen while kids complete
7) Prizes (like used stuffed animals or fair trade chocolate) are great motivators!
8) Prizes can go to the top 3 winners or more (who complete the most blanks
correctly) with up to 10 extra credit points for the open ended ones
9) After grading the papers, the best open ended answers can be read to the class
10) Correct answers can be reviewed as a group and further discussion if needed
can take place
11) Remind kids occasionally that things aren't all bad and we can make things better
12) Email any stories, questions, or feedback to the above email if you'd like!
It's great to hear when people use the lesson plans and how it went!